Friday, December 13, 2019

To have embroidered shortly on a cap

Andurien Rangers, 3AR, Duchy of Andurien
3rd Andurien Rangers
   So my FWL/Marik cap that I got from the Harebrained Schemes Battletech KS is almost just threads. So I need a new cap, and why not show the battlelion I know and love... The 3rd Andurien Rangers of the Duchy of Andurien, Free World League.

  So this is what I am going with, the 3AR represents a horse on a sand circle. Why not my horse along with the Duchy & FWL logo on the sides.
  The Star League is know to fight among other factions & Clans, The Duchy fight with other province within the Free World League and well the Former 9th Free World Legionaires (3rd Andurien Rangers) companies fought with each other. The only true way to stop a conflict is dig yourself a grave, or let someone dig one for you. As long as you have heart, you can continue the fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment