Friday, August 9, 2019

Backing Battletech: Clan Invasion by Catalyst Games

  So I had originally chosen the Star Captain pledge with an Add-on of the Combat Armor, because it sounded bad-ass and the fact that I haven't got the second installment. With this being the third Battletech Mini Pack. I already have the first with the Tabletop game and poorly painted minis, on my part. . plus purchase other minis from Iron Winds...(still in blister pack) I will get around to painting them too.... eventually.
  Then after a discussion with a few and releasing that I would only get two lance packs I figured I could up it to the Bloodname pledge and get two extra lances for plus whole lot of other stuff valued a whole lot more. Including a Marik (FWL) T-shirt.




I know what you are thinking that I am such a big kid, but I have to have a hobby that isn't toxic to myself or my surroundings.
Beside the fact that I got my refund (pulled out the PGI Mechwarrior 5 sudden change), This still goes to the Battletech/Mechwarrior community that I am a big fan of, since the early 1990's.
Nothing beats piloting a 25-100 tonnage stompy tank with legs and really feel these machines of war create pure rainbows of devastation.


No comments:

Post a Comment